Stated simply – we expect our products to work – stock items as well as repairs. If they do not, return them, and “we will make it right.” No charge will be made for anything that has not been forced beyond reasonable limits. We do reserve the right to charge for repair or replacement costs for items damaged through no fault of Ball and Ball, LLC. Please read our Return Policy below.
Policy regarding house door locks.
All Ball and Ball, LLC house door locks are guaranteed forever. If at any time one of our locks fails to work or becomes worn, we will repair or replace it (at our option) free of charge. You do not need to be the original purchaser.
Product Return Policy
Thank you for purchasing Ball and Ball, LLC products. We proudly stand behind everything we make and want you to be completely satisfied with your order.
If, however you find it necessary to return any part of your shipment, for any reason, our return policy is as follows:
- Any stock item may be returned for full credit within 3 weeks from shipment date.
- From 3 weeks to 60 days from shipment date a minimum restocking charge of 15% will be made on all returns.
- No material will be accepted for return after 60 days!
- Shipping charges will not be refunded.
- Special items, copies, repairs etc. are not returnable. If you have a problem with any custom work, please call for instructions.